Saturday, May 23, 2020

March to Your Own Drummer

     The instant I saw this image from the Progressive Challenge at LeAnn's World, I knew I had to do a CAS card in blues.  OK, so it's not as CAS as my friend, Lynn, does but she's an absolute master at making them (and she loves blue!)  I got carried away with a couple of background layers but there's no ribbon, no bows, no flowers, no twine, no embellies beyond the 3 tiny dots which dropped out of the die cut frame!


Colored with ProMarkers
Image cut with QuicKutz die
Frame cut with Tutti Designs die
Polka dot paper from DCWV
Corner punch from Fiskars
Linen EF used on card base
Sentiment printed and cut with QuicKutz

 Challenges:
A Gem of a ...
Artsy Stamper
Aud Sentiments
Cardz TV
Colour Crazy
Lil Patch of Crafty...
MFT Colors
Outlawz PAM
Time Out

     That's all I have for today but I'll probably have a new post tomorrow.  I'm retiring to the craft room right now to see what strikes my fancy.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

8 comments:

meg said...

great CAS card in beautiful blue tones

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

EXCELLENT card Connie, love the sentiment.
Take care
Faith x

Darlene said...

Well done Connie! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
Darlene
ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop by for a visit.

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous CAS card, the image is beautifully coloured and love the frame.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Joy Wilson said...

So Cute! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Monica C. said...

Lovely card! I love that sentiment. I made a card a while back with a variation of it.
Hugs Monica

Quillish said...

I love the card! The image is so beautifully colored and the sentiment is perfect with it. Also the dotted/scallop die makes it look dramatic.Thank you for taking time out and join us at the challenge, hugs ~ Ishani.

HandmadeByTasha13 said...

Lovely CAS card!!

Thank you for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends, and please accept my sincere apologies that I am late checking out your wonderful project.

HandmadeByTasha DT