Saturday, April 4, 2020

Spring Blossoms

     My apologies for being a day late posting my DT card for the newest weekly challenge at QKR Stampede.  My cold has turned into bronchitis and I'm spending most of my time in bed, except to get up to go to the bathroom or to take my antibiotics.

     For my card today, I used an image from our sister company, Eureka Stamps, called "Frame Full of Flowers."  I thought it was perfect for spring card.


Colored with ProMarkers
Cut with Tonic Studios die
Shimmer ribbon from stash
Double layer bow hand-tied
Yellow CS hand-bleached w/ cotton swab
     (This is the oldest technique I ever use.  It was the first thing I learned when I started with scrap booking and I just brought it along when I ended up making cards.)

     Challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge
Allsorts
Crafter's Castle
Crafty Friends
Crafty Gals Corner
Creative Inspirations
Dream Valley
Mod Squad
Pammie's Inkie Pinkies
Simon Says Stamp & Show

     Come play with us this week and Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

karin said...

Gorgeous card you have made.
I hope you will feel soon better.
Take care!
Karin

meg said...

Hope you feel much better soon,the gorgeous Spring flowers and colours cheered me up this full afternoon

Judy Woodland said...

Such a sweet card, I love your bright springy colors and beautiful design. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


Linda Simpson said...

Oh no I am so sorry to read that you are so poorly my friend. A beautiful spring card indeed. Take care!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colouring, I must keep in mind the cotton swab bleaching. Great tip, thank you Connie. Hope you're feeling better today.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Monica C. said...

Sorry to hear that you are not better yet. Look after yourself!
Your card is beautiful, I love the bright colors.
Hugs Monica

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card; love the vibrant colors. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw!
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

The Hopeful Crafter - Tracy Shultz said...

Get well soon. I hope you feel better. Your card is so pretty! Thank you for sharing with the Crafter's Castle Challenge Blog. ~Tracy, DT Member