Saturday, April 18, 2020

Stop and Taste the Tulips

     This fun and silly image came from the Progressive Challenge at Limited Runs this month.  I know we're commonly advised to "Stop and smell the roses" but this one looks more like she's stopping to taste the tulips.  lol  I did a pretty simple design with just the image and some ribbon.


Colored w/ ProMakers
Cut with an Unbranded die
Sheer ribbon from my old stash
Gray CS for the card base

     Challenges:
A Bit More Time...
Crafts Galore Encore
Creatalicious
Creative Crafters
Dare 2B Artsy
Outlawz Stash
Prika Crafts
World Wide Open

     We had rain again this morning, even though our weather predictors said it would only rain up in the mountains and that we'd see nothing.  Mind you, I'm not complaining!  It was wonderful to hear the rain pounding down on the metal awning over my driveway right outside my craft room.  What a wonderful background accompaniment to the creative process.  :-D

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

What a cute card and the image is adorable. I hope you are well.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Karen Page said...

Such a sweet monster, but if I see it anywhere near my tulips, all bets are off! I love crafting to the sound of rain, but given a choice I'd rather nap to it 😁

meg said...

Love your monster image in purple she's gorgeous

Bunny said...

Your card is adorable. I love that some can eat the tulips and why not. [Bunny]

Monica C. said...

Cute, she looks sharp in her yellow hat and boots. Love the simple card.
Hugs Monica

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Great project NanaConnie. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Loose Stitches said...

Adorable creation Connie, love the sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx