Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Skating Giraffe

     This one is for the young grandson of a friend who adores giraffes.  I'm sending it for his 3rd birthday.  Image from Kitty Bee Designs.


     Colored with ProMarkers and cut with a QuicKutz oval die, as was the sentiment.  The rectangle frame was cut a Memory Box die and the piece was run through my Linen embossing folder.  Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Inside it says, "To wish you Happy Birthday!"

     Challenges:
Aloha Friday
Crafty Catz
Colour Crazy
Crafty Friends
Creative Fingers
Creative Knockouts
Cute Card Thurs.

     My "secretary" who types posts for me while my shoulder is healing is unavailable today so this short post was prepared by me and I wish now I had just waited until she was here again.  :-D  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

jimlynn said...

Wait for your "secretary" next time Connie - you need to rest that shoulder!

Love your card and by having the image at an angle it really does look like he's skating. Precious card and know the little boy will love it.
Lynn

Linda Simpson said...

Oh dear you naughty girl you should have waited for your "secretary". Take care of your shoulder.

I just adore this cute giraffe, a beautiful card and I am sure the little boy will love it.
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

Tee hee! I love how you've given this guy a bit of a tilt with his skating!! :) Really cute design and I think it's perfect for the little guy! :) Thank you for sharing this with us over at Cute Card Thursday my friend! HUGS

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful image, sentiment and colours, he will love it I'm sure. As for you young lady, you need to care for yourself a little more! I'm sure we can wait to see your fabulous cards.
Take care Connie.
Faith x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your card is precious and a fun one for a three year old too!!! so sorry you are in pain with your shoulder! Hope your healing is going along smoothly and that you are taking care of yourself!!!

Monica C. said...

So sorry that your shoulder is still giving you hassles. The card is cute, I love how you put the giraffe at an angle and so further accentuated the skating.
Hugs Monica

Vic said...

This is so cute! I love his little skates and the sentiment works perfectly!Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week at Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT, XX

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing another one of your cards with us. The little giraff is so cute.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Chris said...

So cute...lovely design...love the idea ofa skating giraffe!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

Michelle said...

This giraffe is so funny.
Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)