Saturday, June 15, 2019

Anniversary Cactus

     This image, from The Paper Shelter, was chosen by a gal who was trying to explain to me why she was giving her husband a cactus plant for an anniversary present.  To quote her as closely as I can, "He can be a bit prickly like a cactus, but I love him!"  :-D   I made this for her back in March but didn't get it posted until now.


    Colored with ProMarkers
    Cut with QuicKutz oval dies
    Ribbon & tiny buttons for embellishment

     Challenges:
Crafty Addicts
Crafty Creations
Crafty Gals Corner
Happy Craft
I {heart} ProMarkers
Outlawz Festive Fri.
Paper Funday
Scrappy Land
Simon Says Stamp

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Love her quote and her hubby, I suppose we can all be a bit prickly sometimes. Love this card Connie. I hope you are taking care of yourself.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Monica C. said...

Oh this card is so cute!! I love the image and your card composition.
Hugs Monica

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliant and you come up with the most wonderful sentiment to suit. Love the image and of course your colouring.
Faith x

Pop's Cards said...

I love this it made me smile with that sentiment, thanks for joining us at TPS this time, hugs Pops x

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Stunning card .Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenge’s blog and good luck’!
Maryvonne , DT Member

Cheriese said...

oh my gosh this is adorable - what a sweet image!!!

https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

Cute card 😊 Thanks for joining us at The Peper Shelter challenge.
Hugs Anna

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is one of my favourite Paper Shelter images and you have done it proud!
Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter, good luck hugs Susan x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! I love simple design and funny image! Gorgeous colouring!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx