Saturday, November 3, 2018

B for Blizzard at Beccy's Place

     I'm a few days behind on playing in the month-long, 30 Days of Holiday at Beccy's Place.  This is the 6th year Beccy has done this and each day there is a new challenge.  Beccy's uses the alphabet letters as daily prompts, plus she throws in some unexpected themes to account for the extra 4 days without letters.  I managed to play on Day 1 but then I got some kind of flu bug and haven't been doing much other than curling up under the covers.

     In the middle of the night last night, I was awake and restless, though feverish, so I did some creating and am now hoping to be able to sit up long enough to get a couple of posts done for the "B" and "C" prompts.

     For "B", I used one of Beccy's fabulous sentiments and a few of her snowflakes to salute "Blizzards."  I also have a Bow, the color Blue (in 2 shades) and Brads.  :-D


     I used glitter on the snowflakes and cut the sentiment with a square die from QuicKutz.  This was a very fast and CAS card but it was the best I could manage at the time.

     Challenges:
Allsorts
Crafter's Castle
Crafty Catz
Crafty Friends
Crafty Hazelnut's
Jo's Scrap Shack
Outlawz PAM
Take It, Make It

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

13 comments:

Beccy said...

Your CAS card is fabulous NC, especially under the conditions it was made. I'm impressed with all the "B's" you managed to squeeze in to your creation... lots of creative thinking going on there. I love the beautiful paper you used and the addition of the glitter on the snowflakes. Well done, and get better soon!
Cheers,
Beccy

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous CAS card Connie, I love the sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

brenda said...

A really pretty creation and what a lovely sentiment, many thanks for joining in with our 'Pretty Papers' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great sentiment and beautiful card.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I just adore that sentiment Connie! Such beautiful papers and fun snowflakes too!! So sorry you are feeling ill sweetie! Get better soon! HUGS

Mervi said...

Lovely and sweet card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Lori Kobular said...

Love that sentiment!! But I don't want a blizzard!!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

tilly said...

a beautiful cas card.... thanks for sharing your creation at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again
Tilly

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

How sweet. Love this sentiment and the overall simplicity. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JFF

Mummylade said...

Wonderful project! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

pst said...

Great card, I love the blues you have used. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

The Craft Princess said...

Such a pretty card! I love the blues and the sentiment. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com