Monday, November 5, 2018

Apologies to My Blogging Buddies

     I'm sending apologies to all of you who visit me so faithfully and whose blogs I visit regularly.  I've been fighting some kind of flu for several days now and have been unable to visit many of you or to leave comments.  My list of visits owed is now so long that I have no hope of ever catching up.

     I am getting better but it's a slow process and will be another few days before I actually get back to normal.  I can sit up for half an hour at a time in the craft room so can get some things done.  I'll be visiting again as soon as I can stay at the computer screen long enough to visit and leave a comment but I hope you'll forgive if I don't back track over all the days I've been unable to visit.

     Thanks for continuing to visit my blog and for the encouragement you leave me.    Hugs, NC

4 comments:

ike said...

Oh Gosh !! Sorry to hear you are unwell. I hope you hurry up and get rid of that darn Bug so that you can feel better really soon.
Sending healing hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Connie, sorry to hear you are not well, I hope your up and around and feeling GREAT soon. Don't worry about commenting, we all have things that keep us from it. As you know from me LOL.
Keep well
Faith
x

Donna said...

Sorry to hear that you are down with an illness. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery. Take care!

Lori Kobular said...

So sorry you aren't feeling well!! Take care of yourself and feel better real soon!! Sending Healing Vibes your way!