Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Where's the Coffee???

     This is my second post today.  Be sure to scroll down to see the first one. :-D
   
     This is how my mornings start -wanting to know "Where's the Coffee?"  Unfortunately, my fur babies have never volunteered to get the coffee made before I get up so the answer is, "It's not made until you get up and make it!"  lol

     This is the latest Progressive image from Limited Runs.


I actually used an old sketch, but a favorite,
 from The Outlawz to inspire my design.  I wish I could 
give you a link to the sketch but I loved it so much, I printed it and don't
remember what week it was used other than it was in 2016.


     This time I colored with a combo of ProMarkers and polychromos pencils, and I cut it by hand.  I made the background dp by pasting the image over and over and printing an entire sheet of them, then trimmed it to size.  I added the hand cut image to it, using dimensional dots.  I printed and hand cut the sentiment, inking the edges of it before adding it on dimensional dots.

     I found a piece of striped ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon) in my stash and wrapped the dp piece with it.  The bow is one of my hand-sewn bows, dyed with ProMarker to get that shade of light blue.  A nice, CAS card which can be used for either a guy or a gal.

     Challenges:
Cards in Envy
Crafting from the Heart
Creative Inspirations
Creative Moments
Hiding in My Craft Room
I {heart} ProMarkers
Jo's Scrap Shack
Pammie's Inky Pinkies

     That's it for today and I have a really busy rest of the week so I don't know if I'll have another post before Friday.  But then, I'll give you another Twofer day with DT cards for both Colour Crazy, where I'm a GDT through June, and my regular QKR Stampede project.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Precious card! Love the background paper you created too. Also......a great classic sketch!
Lynn

Rene said...

Lol! That reminds me...my cup is empty! Thank you so much for sharing your adorable card with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and love the sweet image. My first drink of the day is lemon and ginger which is quite refreshing and kick starts the metabolism. :)
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lori Kobular said...

That mouse looks so happy swimming in the cup of coffee! Love all the coffee cups on the background!

Terri Winske said...

Adorable image and card! Most mornings are coffee mornings for me also! Thanks so much for joining us at PIP Challenges this week!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

How fun. Reminds me that I need to color him up as well. Love that you used him on the background. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

Kristie said...

What a sweet card! It's always fun using an older, favorite sketch. I love the background you created and how it matches the main image. Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy!

Sherri Thacker said...

Oh what a cute mouse he is! And I love how you did the background too. Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

wendipooh13 said...

your mouse is a lil cutie!!! fun card!! thanks for playing withe Cards In Envy!!!!