Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Mr. Froggy's Christmas Party

     This card is one of the ones I made over the weekend for a progressive challenge, this one on the Sasayaki Glitter FB page.  I've never thought about frogs celebrating but why not?  lol


     I used my ProMarkers to color the froggy and used a silver paint pen to color the present.  The image is cut with an Unbranded die - one of my favorite rectangles because of the rounded corners.  I added silver ribbon from my stash and a red bow, then used a set of snowflake dies from Art Impressions to cut the snowflakes.  They seemed so perfect with the snowflakes already in the ribbon.

     Challenges:
Crafting from the Heart
Digi Choosday
Incy Wincy
Inspiration Destination
Kraftin' Kimmie
Lemon Shortbread
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Simon Says Stamp
TTCRD

     I've pre-scheduled my posts for this week and will be catching up on my commenting and blog visits over the weekend but I'm always happy to see your comments when I get home in the evenings.  If I'm lucky, I can get online during the lunch break and link up to the challenges I'm entering but when I can't get a connection, I have to wait until I'm back home in the evenings.  Hmmmm, this really doesn't feel like retirement!  Hope you're all doing well.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

8 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! Great coloring! Connie, by the way his eyes look, I would say he is enjoying the festivities and celebrations! Cute!

Marilyn Webb said...

Too cute, love the image! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Marilyn DT

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Connie, I do love this frog which you have coloured beautifully.
Hugs
Linda xxx

jimlynn said...

If the frogs have a party, I want to attend! How fun that would just have to be!
Love this fun little critter too. Precious card and a darling image.
Hang in there and it'll all be over soon and then you can be retired again!
Lynn

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOL, a Great card, yep! why not a frog celebrating?
Faith
x

GalFridayStamping said...

Hehe....what an adorable frog! Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Juls said...

Fun card .... thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia xx

Hester said...

Fabulous card! Fun image
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester