Wednesday, March 30, 2016

More Thank You Cards

     Today, and over the next couple of weeks, I'll be sharing with you various "Thank You" cards which I'm making.  Since I have to make a total of 45 (!) for Teacher Appreciation Day at my grandson's school, I'll choose some of the best to post.   These are going to be signed by parent volunteers involved in the Parent Teacher Association at his grammar school.  Here's my first one.


     This one is fairly CAS but still has a feminine touch of ribbons and a bow.  The sentiment is a negative cut from white CS and mounted onto a black card front.  I saved the white words and will use them on a colored card front.  I added a small brad to the bow.

     Challenges:
Crafting by Designs
Crafting for all Seasons
Crafty Gals Corner
Inspiration Destination
Through the Craft Room Door
Unicorn

    Quick post this evening but I have to get back to the dies and card stock and get several more of these made before the week is over.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

So classy and elegant! I love the touch of purple too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

TRACEY MO said...

Sweet great mono card.

Thanks for joining us at ID CHALLENGE BLOG.

Tracey CT

EriEs said...

So beautiful design - love CAS cards :), Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner, Erika, DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW love this, the B&W is so effective with the touch of lavender in the ribbon.

Carole Pollard said...

A lovely classic design Thanks for playing Crafting by designs Challenge love and hugs Carole x DT

Donna Hanley said...

Very nice card, Connie and I'm sure it will thrill some volunteer. They deserve the best for giving of their time and you are giving it to them. Have a good night.

Davi said...

Very nice card, bold but yet feminine :)

Amy Cohen said...

So sweet of you to make all these- I love the black and white. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Amy-DT

Theresa said...

lovely CAS card. very elegant. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck in the challenge, Theresa DT xx.

Dawn said...

A lovely thank you card! Very elegant!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Unknown said...

Such an elegant card that Thankyou die cut is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Helen DT