Saturday, March 26, 2016

Canine Style Gardening

     My card today is for a gardening friend of mine who also happens to be a dog lover extraordinaire.  The image is the monthly progressive challenge freebie at From the Heart Stamps and the sketch is also from one of their challenges.


Here's the sketch.

Sketch144

     I colored with my ProMarkers and then dug through the scrap pile to find the CS and the ribbon.  The pawprint is a stamp from Sweet Stamps.  The sentiment is mine, printed with a computer font and fussy cut.

     Challenges:
Aud Sentiments (top row)
Craft Rocket
Crafting by Designs
Crafting with an Attitude
Crafty Creations
Crafty Girls Creations
Creative Moments
Inspiration Destination
Little Miss Muffet
Moving Along with the Times
Outlawz Twisted Thursday
Star Stampz

     Last year I had my garden in and had sprouts a few inches high by now, but I don't know if I'll get to making a garden this year.  I'm just so far behind on everything and it doesn't look like planting is going to work its way into my schedule any time soon.  Sigh, I will miss the fresh veggies all summer long. :-(  Oh, well, Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

19 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image, this is just gorgeous.xxx

jimlynn said...

He reminds me of Rambo out in the yard! He thinks the entire yard is his "garden".
Love your card Connie. Great coloring and design.
No garden here this year either. Going to stick a couple of tomato plants in pots and let it go.
Lynn

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, reminds me of what Fluffy my youngest cat does to the garden. Rick of course is not amused! Happy Easter dear friend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Elaine Stark said...

A great card, it made me laugh. It is an all to familiar, scene my daughters dog loves to dig. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! I LOVE that image a WONDERFUL card it made me have a BIG smile.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi there
Great fun card and cute dawgie. Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
Best wishes.
Ang

Wendy L said...

Fab card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx
And at Craft Rocket too, xxxx

Kathy S said...

Hey Nana - so glad you joined us this month at From The Heart Stamps Progressive challenge. Always a pleasure. You've done a great job as usual. See you next month!

Stampsnob. said...

He needs to run out of there TFS this sweet card at Craft Rocket Lis DT happy EASTER Nana

Dawn said...

He's cute! Love your take on the sketch!
HUgs
Dawn xx

Jo said...

This is great! I'm liking those paw prints at the bottom of the card.
Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
Jo xx

Unknown said...

This is a fab card! Thanks for sharing and joining in with us at From the Heart Stamps in our Stamp of the Month challenge :-)

Michelle said...

Funny this card.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog.
Good luck, Michelle(DT)

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Brenda said...

Connie, I love this fun card and those paw prints are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps SOTM challenge!

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Great image, what fun! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Wow.. what a cute card..love the image and your coloring is just awesome..Thank you for playing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges..

Bettina L. said...

This is so cute. Love the dog and the ribbon. Thanks for playing at Star Stampz and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Star Stampz xx

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Creations Challenge.

Helen x