Thursday, September 12, 2024

The Halloween Shuffle

      This Country Couple really knows how to shuffle it on the dance floor!   I adore this image and can hardly believe this is the first time I've used it, considering how long I've had this set.  It came from Jan's Digi Stamps and the set is called "Pumpkin People."  

      For this card, I started with one of the pre-colored images, printed it in grayscale, then colored it with my Sanjoki markers and colored pencils.  The cat image (and the sentiment) was merged with the pumpkin people before printing, and I kept it as printed, no additional coloring.

     I cut the image with an old QuicKutz square die.  I found a scrap of Halloween paper for the background, layered the image onto it, and kept it very simple with no embellishment of any kind.


     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

3 comments:

Donna Walls said...

I can almost hear the music! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and best of luck in the draw!
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Pauline C said...

Great fun image for Hallowe’en. Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Spy” challenge.
Pauline xx

Ellibelle said...

A really fun card Connie, love the image, perfect for Halloween! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at I spy with my little eye challenge!