Monday, September 23, 2024

Birthday Owl

      In the last few months, my life has become so much more fun and interesting.  My sis-in-law and I now share a house and we are both crafty, creative people.  She has gotten me addicted to the various craft related posts found on YouTube (something I never browsed before this) and I've introduced her to coloring with alcohol markers (something she had never tried although she's a fantastic colorist with other media like pencil, watercolor, paints, etc.)

     I haven't gotten her into the card making side yet, but she's happy to color and then let me make the cards.  So, today's post features one of our first collaborations - the coloring is hers and the card design is mine.

     She colored a Maya Silvercat image with Ohuhu markers.  I cut the image and the kraft CS frame with dies from Tonic Studios.  The sentiment was cut with an Avery Elle die and matted with a scrap of kraft CS, trimmed to size.  The card front is plain, lime green CS.  CAS to show off the magnificent image!


     Challenges:

     That's it for today but the rest of the week, we have some adorable Halloween and Thanksgiving cards to share.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

1 comment:

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Oh wow! That is amazing coloring!!! Such a beautiful card, and you paired it with the prefect colors!