Monday, July 1, 2024

Christmas Bear

      I'm still posting Christmas cards which I'm making to get ahead of the late fall rush.  I'll get a few done this month with all the Christmas in July encouragement and that will make me very happy when late November and Thanksgiving hit because the holiday season just gets so rushed right about then.

     The image is from QKR Stampede (one of my favorite of all stamp companies) and it's called "Angel Bear."  I used my Sanjoki markers to color the image, then cut it with a die from Spellbinders.  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.  The background was made using a scrap of DCWV dp.  Pretty simple, no embellishments because I thought the dp was eye-catching enough.


     Challenges:
Carlin's Cardnull ...

     That's it for today but I may have another post later this week.  Happy July!!
  
     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

1 comment:

carla said...

A very beautiful card you have made for our " Anything Goes" challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Thanks and good luck !
Carla (DT)