Friday, March 24, 2023

Color Those Easter Eggs!

      Here's the next in my series of recent Easter cards.  Somehow, a family member (who shall remain nameless) convinced me to be a vendor at a craft fair at the end of this month and show some of my cards for sale.  Big on the list will be Easter cards because Easter will only be 9 or 10 days away by that time.  So, in addition to getting enough Easter cards done for family and friends, I now need another dozen or two for sale!

     In the interest of making the job as fast and easy as possible, I've decided to use pre-colored images on some of them and I also searched the web for free, printable, Easter images, including several vintage images.  I see several CAS cards coming up!

      But this one for today features a pre-colored image from Beccy's Place and I love how the Easter Bunny is not only dressed in his finest but has carefully colored his eggs, readying them for delivery.  The image was cut with a Sizzix die, and the sentiment was cut with a die from Avery Elle.  The plaid background dp is a scrap from the basket.  I took a bit of twine, doubled it, and tied the bow.


     Challenges:
Cutie Pie (B = bunny)

     OK, back to the crafting desk to see how many more Easter cards I can finish today.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

7 comments:

ahlers5 said...

This is so very cute! Love the coloring.

Tracie said...

What a nice job coloring that adorable image.. Made for such a sweet easter card. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Cindy C. said...

Such cute card! Thanks for playing with us this March at Die Cut Divas.

Arlene said...

So very cute. I love all the colors you used and they all seemed to go with each other. Love it.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our “Anything Goes” challenge.

*Vicki* said...

I love how this bunny is all decked out in his outfit and the pretty Easter eggs he has with him! The background is perfect for him and I'm loving that sentiment too! Best wishes on your craft show and hope you sell out! HUGS

Pat K said...

Great sentiment on this lovely Easter card. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K

Beccy said...

Wonderful card NanaConnie... all the happy colours of springtime! I like the scalloped frame around the Easter Bunny image and I also like your choice of paper. The bow and sentiment strip are nice little finishing touches.
Good luck with the craft fair, I hope you sell out!
Cheers,
Beccy