Sunday, March 26, 2023

Easter Dragon

      You're going to see probably 2 posts per day for at least the next week so that I can share all the Easter cards I've been making, trying to get all the ones for family and friends finished, plus the ones for the craft fair next Friday where I'm going to have a vendor booth.  I searched for and printed several free, clip art images (some pre-colored and some not) in addition to the ones I've hand colored and for hte last 2 days, I've been putting cards together.

     The one I'm sharing today will be my eldest granddaughter's card because she's the one who adores dragons as much as I do.  This image shows you exactly what happens when the wrong kind of eggs - meaning not CHOCOLATE! - get put into the Easter Basket. :-D  

     I colored the image (from Crafty Moments) with ProMarkers, then cut it with a Memory Box, pin point die.  The background papers are from BLD, a company new to me, but the paper pack was a gift and I really love them.  Those two papers happen to be from a single sheet of two sided paper which worked perfectly for my color combo.

     I added the sentiment after I cut it and inked the edges, then made a hand-sewed bow using satin ribbon.


     Challenges:

     Don't worry, my granddaughter never checks my blog so she won't see this until Easter.  But you can check again in about an hour wen my second post for today will be live.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

1 comment:

Anne Fenton said...

OMGosh your card is so so cute, I love it. Thanks for joining us at the Festive Friday challenge.