Sunday, January 1, 2023

Take a Peek !

      Here it is, a New Year, and I wish you health, wealth, and happiness throughout 2023!  

      At QKR Stampede, we're starting another challenge today and it will run through the 14th of the month.  We have two challenges per month and they always start on the 1st and the 15th of each month.  Our theme is always Anything Goes and we have 2 prizes each month; one for those who use a QKR Stampede (or Eureka Stamps) image and another for those using an image from another company.

     My first DT card is for a birthday, and this year I'm determined to have an entire year's worth of birthday cards completed for family and close friends before the first birthdays fall in February.  We'll see how that goes.  In any case, here's my first one using a sentiment image from QKR Stampede called "Take a Peek."

     I used ProMarkers and gel pens to color the sentiment piece then cut it with a Spellbinders rectangle die.  I think that set of rectangle dies were the very first dies I ever purchased and they certainly have cut their share of paper and card stock.  The cat was cut with a die from Poppy Stamps, and the mice were cut with a Gina Marie die.  The papers were scraps from the basket which sits on my desk, collecting left overs.


     Challenges:


     I hope you'll come and play with us in this challenge.  And, if you played with us in December, be sure to check out the new challenge post to see if  you're on of our winners or Top 5 DT favorites.  Happy Crafting.   NanaConnie

1 comment:

*Vicki* said...

Happy New Year NC!! Adorable card with the kitty and keyhole! Love the way you've done the wording over the sentiment too! Looking forward to seeing what your makes will be this year!!