Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Spoooky!

      I'm starting on my Halloween cards for this year.  Can you believe October is just 2 months away?  I mail a lot of Halloween cards, till sending them to all the kids, grandkids (yes, even the adult ones!) and great-grands, a total of 15 this year.  I did one over the weekend and this is the next one, very CAS.

     The image is colored with ProMarkers, then cut with a Tonic Studios die.  The sentiment was cut with a die from Avery Elle.  I put white mats behind both the image and the sentiment, and mounted everything on a black CS card front.


     Challenges:

     That's all for today.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie    

7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Spooky indeed Connie, love it.
Faith x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow what a super cool Jack-o-lantern face!! Love the glow with the dark background! How fun to send out so many Halloween cards!!

Vickie Y said...

Very spooky! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

Lisa K Thomasson Jung said...

Cute card. I promised my self I wouldn't start Halloween until September.

Jane Savage said...

Super spooky!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Sheryl said...

A spooktacular card!
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT

Helen said...

A very striking design - spooky!

Thanks for joining us at the Star Stampz Challenge.

Helen x
DT