Monday, August 8, 2022

Comforting Thoughts

      I hate to say it but this is my last DT post for Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  I have had to resign from most of my Design Teams due to the vision problems I've had over the last 3 months.  There is slow improvement but it takes me a long time to get images colored and ready to make into cards or other projects.  This particular card I had prepared and ready before I resigned from the team.

     Our theme is always "Anything Goes" and this week our sponsor is Varada Sharma.  The image I used is called "Comforting Thoughts."  The image was used twice, with one resized, reversed, and merged with the first one, plus merging the sentiment which is also part of the set.  

     Colored with ProMarkers, then cut with a QuicKutz die and the edges were inked with an ink pad.  The butterflies were cut with Memory Box dies.  The purple rectangle was a scrap which I ran through my 'Linen' EF.  I left it rather CAS so that the flowers were the focal point.


     Challenges:
Creative Fingers

     I do hope we're going to see you playing along with us this week.  There's a wonderful prize available from Varada Sharma and you'll fall in love with her images!  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO very lovely, and beautiful.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

*Vicki* said...

This is such a beauty NC! I'm loving those butterflies too! The sentiment goes perfectly with this one! I'm sure you'll be missed, but it's totally understandable given circumstances. Sending hugs

My Side of Oz said...

I love the colors! Beautiful image and great design for your card! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge! Nan, DT

Kerry Charles said...

Beautiful Card. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges. Hope you can join us again. Kerry (DT)

Patricia Chalas said...

Your card is lovely, the butterflies are beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at PaperDragongly Creative Challenges!

Patty DT

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments.

Helen x
(DT)