Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Candle & Poinsettias

      The idea of candle light at Christmas is one of my favorite things and I love images which allow for coloring the candle glow.  This image is from SheepSki Designs, the sponsor for the newest challenge at I Love ProMarkers which starts right now.  The image is called "Candles and Poinsettias" and our theme for the challenge is "Anything Goes" with an Option of  "No Patterned Design Paper."

     I colored with ProMarkers and gel pens, then cut the image with a Lawn Fawn stitched die.  The sentiment was cut with a die from QuicKutz.  I framed both the image and the sentiment with green glitter paper.  I used a stencil on the card front, brushing it with glue and using some very old flocking powder from my stash enhance the pink card front.  The sheer ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

     Challenges:

     Come play in our challenge.  Grab your ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers, or Trias, color an image, leave out the patterned dp, and come enter your project in our challenge.  You could win some really fab images from SheepSki Designs.  :-D  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Connie, this is so pretty. Love your coloring!! Love all the elements you used.

Michelle B. said...

This card warms my heart, I love the image and the sentiment just brings it "home" - love it! So glad you joined us at Creatalicious Challenges!

*Vicki* said...

I don't know why, but there's just something about candles that evoke a special warmth and peace during the Holiday Season. Just a stunning image and beautifully captured in your design NC!

Jackie C said...


So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
This is a lovely project.
Thanks for sharing.
Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

Tone K. said...

So pretty and nice card! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wow love this beautiful card. Love Alison x

Creaellenknutselsite said...

such a beautiful creations love the colours and details
thanks fot joining us at creations in pink
hugs ellen DT

Furrbster said...

Your colouring is absolutely stunning!! Just wow!

Hugz Tinz

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Connie, beautiful card. I love your image and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Creations in Pink.
Danka DT
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}