Sunday, July 19, 2020

Set Your Goals High

     I have two posts today and this is the first.  I hope you'll come by later this morning to see my second post featuring another card for the Christmas in July event I'm following all this week.

     This morning I have a delightful inspiration card as my DT post for the mid-month reminder at Jan's Digi Stamps.  I've used a perfect summer-y (or fall) image called "Boy Climbing Tree" and the sentiment is also from that set.  I think this is a magnificent image for a masculine card.  :-D


Colored w ProMarkers and pencil
Cut with QuicKutz die
Vertical strip done w watercolors
Butterfly cut w Impression Obsession die
CAS design to go w masculine theme

     Challenges:
Butterfly (apricot & aquamarine)
Crafty Creations
Creative Inspirations
Cutie Pie
Ellibelle's Crafty Weds
Lemon Shortbread
Paper Funday
Penny's Paper-Crafty
Simon Says Stamp
Word Art Weds

     You still have time to come play in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps which runs until Sunday, August 2nd.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

meg said...

Love this image and card it reminds me of climbing trees for conkers as a youngster

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the inspirational quote.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mel Sanz said...

Such a pretty and inspiring card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You're right Connie, a wonderful masculine card and beautifully made too.
Take care
Faith x

Pamela said...

what an encourging card using this tough time around the word, thank you for playing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge

Ginny Maxam said...

Beautiful card and coloring! Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

Mrs A. said...

what a super image this is and so beautifully coloured. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

Ellibelle said...

A fabulous card with this beautifully colored image! This would have been so me about 30-some years ago, I used to climb our cherry tree to eat the off of the tree. Such wonderful memories :)
Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

Helen said...

A great creation.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x

Shelly Schmidt said...

I have only one Grandchild so far- and its a boy. I am sure there will be alot of tree climbing in his future- he has 2 parents that were adventurous themselves : ) Love this amazing card!

Rene said...

Love this image and sentiment together! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene