Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Keeping Baby Dragons Safe

     Did you know there are dragon-keepers whose only job is to keep all baby dragons safe until they reach the age of 1 year and have had lots of practice flying?  It's true!  Don't doubt me.  Am I not the one who told you about Pocket Dragons?  :-D

     However, I could really use some help on this image.  This is one of those I printed out long, long ago, tucked it into a folder, and never got it colored.  While coloring it yesterday, I realized that I hadn't put any notation on the back regarding the artist or company so I have no idea after all this time who drew it nor how to give proper credit to the artist.

     If you know who created this marvelous image, will you please leave me a comment and tell me?  I really want to do justice to the artist by giving them credit.  Thanks so much.


I chose colors from I {heart} ProMarkers.

Colored w/ ProMarkers
Open Studio Fairy Sugar on her wings
    (unfortunately it doesn't show up sparkly in the photo)
Corner die from Memory Box (also embosses)
Sponging w/ chalks
Grosgrain ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Hand tied satin bow
Sentiment printed and hand cut, inked edges

     Challenges:
Arty Divas
Crafty Sentiments
Digi Choosday
Lemon Shortbread
Outlawz Color
Passion for ProMarkers
Penny's Paper-Crafty
TTCRD
Tuesday Throwdown (ribbon/bows)

     Thanks for stopping by and if you do know who the artist is, please leave me a comment and let me know so that I can give them credit.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

13 comments:

meg said...

this is the sweetest beautifully coloured image, love your card

*Vicki* said...

Well I have no idea where the image is from, but she's darling! Lovely colors and design my friend!

Linda Simpson said...

How delightful Connie, love this cute little dragon. Beautifully coloured too. Sorry no idea whose image it is.
Hugs
Linda xxx

sallysbitz2 said...

Your card is beautiful. Love the colours used.

I have done that many a time with some images!

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Linda Mc Enery said...

What a fabulous career! I'm sure it comes with a few dangers too - uncontrolled fire breathing and a few slaps with waving tails, for sure!

I have no idea who the artist is unfortunately, but what a sweet image! Beautiful job turning it into a card. Gorgeous design! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
Linda

Lisa Bird said...

Stunning card and image. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO Beautiful Connie, love the corner die and the ribbon, showing off the beautiful image. Sorry don't know who the artist is.
Faith x

Saphron said...

Gorgeous!! Love that corner die. Wonderful card. Wish I knew the artist!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Crafty KJ said...

Aw this is so sweet! That baby dragon is gorgeous and your delicate colouring is fab. Love that corner die and the ribbon going along the edge of the card looks great! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers - you've been very busy this week! Hugs, Karen x

Maria Valente said...

This is awesome! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
Hugs

Debbie said...

What a lovely project.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Regards
Debbie Maddock
TTCRD DT
{ paperelftales.blogspot.com }

Hayley's handmade cards said...

So sweet, thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge blog. Hayley guest DT member. x

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card .. lovely coloring .
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT