Tuesday, December 18, 2018

O, Holy Night

     This wonderful image is the freebie from the Progressive Challenge at The Outlawz for December.   It's by Star Stampz and is called "The Conductor."  It made me think of Christmas cantatas with choirs singing O, Holy Night!


     I colored with ProMarkers and cut the image with a plain, rectangle die from QuicKutz.  I had a left over Bo Bunny cut frame which I colored with marker and added on top of the image.  Something about framing it that way made the image stand out.

     I found a couple of scraps of white and gold, sparkly ribbon which I wrapped around the card front before applying the image.  I added one of my signature bows with the pearl.

     Challenges:


     That's all I have for this post but I have another one scheduled in a couple of days.  See you then.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

CAS and beautiful!!! Love your card Connie.
Lynn

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is lovely, NanaConnie. What a sweet image. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Teresa

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Connie, this is my favourite Christmas carol.
Hugs
Linda xxx