Sunday, January 21, 2018

Feed the Snowmouse

     Today I have the honor of being a Guest Designer for the next two Sundays at the CAS challenge at The Outlawz.  Today we have a theme of "Anything Snow Related." I chose this darling House Mouse image as the focus of my card.


     It's a pretty simple design because this is the Clean and Simple challenge, calling for lots of open white space.

     I used my ProMarkers to color the image, adding a touch of white gel ink for highlights.  I cut the image with a Gina Marie "Chain Link" die.  I mounted that piece onto an embossed card front (used my "Linen" folder) and then started looking through my ribbon stash.  I found two different sheer blue ribbons and used one to wrap the card front and the other to tie a quadruple loop bow.  That was it - done!

     Challenges:
AAA Cards
Addicted to Stamps
Angie's Digital Stamps
Crafty Sentiments
Cutie Pie
Lemon Shortbread
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Stamping Sensations
TTCRD
Unicorn

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

18 comments:

jimlynn said...

So cute with that little mouse. Love your card and that wonderful ribbon treatment!
Fantastic!
Lynn

Craftyhugs said...

Beautiful card nana and you're colouring is great xx

Cardsbymaaike said...

I'm sure those tactics work, genius little mouse ;-) great card and so perfect for the AAA cards Challenge, thank you for playing along

Anna said...

This is so beautiful... love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Anna Dt

Kathy Barnett said...

I love your card, great job on the coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Kathy

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE the CAS design with the fabby mouses! A Beautiful bow too.
Faith
x

M DelValle said...

Cute and funny card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs

Sheila H said...

Cute card!

Kuni said...

Such a wonderful and sweet card.
The card also fits our challenge at the Sweet Stampers. Check it out.
http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
Hugs
KuniSuch a wonderful and sweet card.
The card also fits our challenge at the Sweet Stampers. Check it out.
http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
Hugs
Kuni

Jane said...

Sweet image, love those cute mice and the fun sentiment. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

https://bharatinayudu.com/ said...

oh what a fun lil scene. The snow mouse is adorable. Thank you for playing along with us at AAA Cards challenge

Hugs
Bharati

Veerle said...

Great card with a lovely image. Thank you so much for joining our challenge. Good luck. Greetings, Veerle DT-ATSC

Lori Kobular said...

What cute little mouseies!! I love that stamp! Sorry I have not been around that much this week. I am planning a fund raiser crop and have been hunting down donations. I will get back to normal soon! Or I will just loose my mind! One or the other! LOL!

brenda said...

Your creation is just perfect for our 'cold and frost colours' theme at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in. Apols I'm rather late arriving, been under the weather!

B x

Marlies said...

An adorable CAS card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations and at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Dora said...

So cute with these little mices.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

Wendy said...

Super cute gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
Wendy xx

Sarah said...

A fabulous blue and cute card. Thank you for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Sarah DT