Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Hello Butterfly !

      I absolutely adore the image on today's card!  Of course, I also love the nod to cathood.  :-D  The image is a grayscale, digital, photo which I colored with my ProMarkers and white gel pen.  I cut the image with a large Tonic Studios die.  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.

     The background was made by using a scrap of lavender CS laid diagonally across the card front and then trimmed at the corners.  I liked it in that CAS format so added no other embellishments.


     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

5 comments:

Nat said...

This is just beautiful! Thanks for joining in my challenge at Passion for Markers
Natx

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Kampin' Karen said...

Oh, my goodness, Connie...cat lovers unite!!! This is so precious! Thank you for entering the PIP Challenge.
Karen, DT

Bonnie Lynn said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us again NC at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

The Crafty Den said...

A really beautiful card Connie. The image is adorable and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x