Saturday, June 19, 2021

Greener Grass

      If you follow my blog at all, you know by now how much I love progressive challenges and the one at Imagine That! DOTM is no exception.  This is the June image, perfect for any dad or any man who loves his yard and wants it pristine.  I'm using it as a Father's Day card for my son-in-law who has a wonderfully dry sense of humor.

     I used ProMarkers to color it and added a few wispy clouds with a white gel pen.  I cut the image with an Unbranded die.  The plaid paper is a left over scrap, originally from a Your Next Stamp stack.  The bow was tied from a double strip of jute cord.  Because it's a masculine card, I kept it simple with little embellishment.


     Challenges:

     Happy Stamping to each of you.  :-D  NanaConnie

13 comments:

brenda said...

It's a fun card for your SIL, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Kathleen said...

This really made me smile. A super fun image with great colours and design. Thank you for joining our 'Buttons and Bows' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a fun card and sentiment, thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Lorraine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a wonderful card, love the image and design.
Faith x
PS did you get my emails?

coldwaters2 said...

Smashing male themed card great image and sentiment I love it thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week
hugs
lorraine x

Monica C. said...

Love the greens! I enjoy playing in this challenge too. I have my image printed, but not colored yet.
Hugs Monica

tilly said...

those papers really compliment your fun image, thank you for sharing your work with Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great card with that cute, funny sentiment. Hugs, Teresa

Beverley said...

Awesome card & your colouring is superb. Thanks for sharing and for joining in the fun at Uniko. Crafty Hugs Bev

Izzy Scrap said...

Fun card ! I'm sure my dad would love it too ! Love your design and your amazing colouring. thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

Hannelie said...

Haha ! A fun card and beautifully made too!
Thanks for joining us at Uniko !

Kristine said...

Very nicely done Connie! Love the bow and papers, sky and everything. Hope you're SIL enjoyed it! :) Thanks for playing at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP!
xKris

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 13 at Gem of a Challenge!