Saturday, November 14, 2020

Be Thankful and Cuddle Your Kitties

      Remember the old saying, "When all else fails, cuddle your teddy"?  Well, this is how I'm doing the holidays in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic this year; "Be Thankful and Cuddle Your Kitties!"  After all, they've been here with me through all nine months of it, every minute of every day of the miserable lock downs and stay-at-home orders.  I'm very grateful for them.  :-D



     The image is from Paper Nest Dolls and was provided for the Progressive Challenge at The Outlawz.

Colored w ProMarkers
Cut w Sizzix die
Red CS is negative die cut leftover, trimmed to fit card front
Tan CS embossed w 'BirchTrees' EF
Signature bow is hand sewn

     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a perfect image for you Connie, such a pretty card.
Faith x

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful Thankful card!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

K M Meena Herale said...

Fabulous work, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time. 


Hugs 

Meena S4F DT

Bonnie Lynn said...

Perfect card for any cat lover. You have some adorable kitties too. Thanks for joining us over at Catch The Bug. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

ike said...

Such a great card. Yes - I'd be lost without my kitties too :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Mandy said...

Connie I love how you coloured the faces on these little kitties. I love animals but hubby not keen so no pets in my house. I would love a dog especially as in these strange times more than ever the unconditional love a pet gives you means so very much. I am glad your kitties provide you with warm hugs xxx

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

Rae Ann said...

Great use of the negative die. The embossing is a fun detail.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Thankful challenge.