Monday, November 30, 2020

Anything Goes at Beccy's Place

      This is the final day of 30 Days of Christmas at Beccy's Place and the prompt is to "Do What you Love," so pretty much an "Anything Goes" theme.  I love hanging the Christmas stockings, I love Beccy's pre-colored images (especially when I can't sit long enough to color them myself, which I also love), I love Cardinals in the winter, I love glitter and sparkle, I love fancy frame dies, and I love playing all month long in November each year when it's time for the month-long, daily challenges at Beccy's Place.  All of those went into this final card.  


I started by using sketch #195 from Sweet Sketch Weds.


Pre-colored image
Image cut w/ Frantic Stamper dies
Circles cut w Sizzix dies
Scrap bits of dp
Gold and green glitter paper from Recollections
Pearl white ribbon scrap 
     (which was crooked but I straightened it!)

     Challenges:

     Thank you, Beccy, for another marvelous November!  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

13 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, love the beautiful image and wonderful card layout.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Suze said...

Beautiful sparkling card NanaConnie. After losing all your images I'm glad that you were able to participate all month. Wonderful that you were able to put so many of your loves in this card. The die around the image is gorgeous. It is so intricate on the edges that I bet it needs careful handling!

anne said...

This is such a super sparkly card and a lovely take on our sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2
Anne SSW2 DT

meg said...

Your card includes everything I love to see at Christmas,glitter,birds,foliage and a Christmas stocking,a beautiful card made

Kathie said...

I love your card Connie, especially all the sparkles it's such a wonderful festive card. I really like the die you used behind the image it's really lovely. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful design here Connie! Love the sprakle and that fancy edging with your image is darling! Beautiful take on the sketch!

Renee Matarese said...

I just love your cardinal card! I keep several feeders outside my family room window and love watching them. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions! Happy Holidays!

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card Connie, I love all the glitter, it's so pretty!

Great job with one of our sketches as well. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2! Good luck!

Kelly Schelske said...

Me again! I should coordinate my commenting better so I don't overwhelm you!

Great card Connie, love that frame border, so pretty!

Thank you for sharing it with us and playing along at Creative Knockouts!

Bhavya Raghavendra said...

Beautiful holiday card with nice layout! love the sparkle
Thank you for playing along at Creative Knockouts!!Bhavya DT

@d_e_crafts said...

Sparkling card with a lovely background. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

Debbie
CRAFT DT
decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

Saphron said...

Super cute. Great Christmas colours!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Heather said...

Very cute!! And I LOVE that gorgeous die cut you used to frame your image! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.