Saturday, October 3, 2020

Guest Designer for LeAnn's World 101

      I was thrilled to be a winner at LeAnn's World 101 a few weeks back and when they invited me to also be  Guest Designer, I jumped at the chance.  Since I would be 'guest'ing in October, a Halloween card seemed appropriate.  This cutie image is called, very simply, "Kate" and I did my best to color her entirely in my favorite color, Purple!  


Colored w ProMarkers
Cut & framed w cuts from Dare 2B Artsy
Bow is made by hand
Pumpkin is fabric
Leaf is a Cheery Lynn die cut
Polka dot washi tape
Bat is a button

     Challenges:

     Come play along this month.  We're looking forward to seeing what you create.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous colouring on that wonderful image,another great Halloween card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another wonderful and beautiful fun card COnnie.
Faith x

Claire said...

Congratulations on the guest designer post. Love your fun design
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Bunny said...

Lovely coloring and a cute card. Congrats on your guest DT spot. [Bunny]

Teresa Arsenault said...

Congratulations. You did a fantastic job coloring the image and designing the card. hugs, Teresa (PS - all my images are now in the store)

Jannie said...

Great coloring, love the girl

Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Furrbster said...

This is gorgeous! Congrats on your guest designer spot!

Thanks for playing along at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Karen Letchworth said...

So cute, and I thank you for sharing with us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Elizabeth Hart said...

A very cute image and so perfect for Halloween. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Jac’s Playground said...

That is such a cute image and a great card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x