Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Pumpkins for Sale

     OK, we had two days of temperatures in the mid- and low-80s (F) with a nice breeze blowing yesterday and I actually saw some leaves scuttering around in the wind so my hopes that summer temperatures were gone for the year rose and we had a party last night.

     Then I listened to the long range forecast and we're due to have another 2 days of temp 100F or above over the weekend.  Sigh... I knew it was too good to last and that I should never have celebrated.  That's it - not another word from me about temperatures or celebrations until at least November!  That way, I won't jinx it.  lol

     Today's card has an image from Digi Doodle Studios with lots of pumpkins for sale and no, the kitten and puppy are NOT for sale.  :-D  I used lots of my favorite fall colors - especially the combo of orange & green or orange & brown.  This time a combo of all three of them.






































I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday.


Colored with ProMarkers
Spellbinders dies to cut image & sentiment
Inked edges on die cuts
Background embossed with Darice EF
Hand tied bow dyed w/ ProMarker

     Challenges:
Aud Sentiments
Brown Sugar
Coloring in Scrapland
Crafty Friends
Crafty Sentiments
Dare 2B Artsy
Digi Doodle Studios
Paper Funday
SUYP Cats

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

12 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Super cute card. Reminds me a little bit of Dearie Dolls images at the fruit stand, candy stand, pumpkin stand, etc. It's hot in Cocoa Beach but I love love love the heat. It's not hot here like Miami or Orlando and we always have a nice breeze.

Anne Buckingham said...

Adorable image. Love the colors you used on the card.

jimlynn said...

I'm glad the puppy and kitten aren't for sale. CUTE card and wonderful coloring.
We went down in to the 80's too this week but it'll be back up in the 90's next week. I did see a bunch of pumpkins at the grocery store though so maybe autumn is on the way.
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

This image is absolutely ADORABLE!! Love your Autumn colors with it and the gorgeous embossed background too! We are having higher than normal temps over my way too! They say it's supposed to cool down this weekend and I sure hope so! Stay cool! Hugs

Elaine Stark said...

A sweet card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

ike said...

A lovely card - great embossed background too :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

pst said...

Great card, love the embossed background. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

Monica C. said...

A super cute card! I love the color combos you have used and that embossing folder is just perfect too.
Hugs Monica

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Your card is lovely… Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Friends. It fits perfectly with our ‘Autumn Colours’ challenge theme. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the dry embossing! What a great card design! Thank you for participating in our challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next one.
Meghan Kennihan – Design Team member Digi Doodle Studios
Visit my blog - MadeByMeghanK

Donna Walls said...

Such a cute image and lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna - DT Member

Marisol Colón said...

A lovely card! Thank you for joining us in the Colouring in Scrapland challenge and good luck!
Marisol DT