Saturday, July 27, 2019

Last Day of Christmas in July

     Yesterday was Day 7 of the Christmas in July challenges at Catch the Bug and it's a color challenge plus inspiration from the movie, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.  I'm just now posting the card I made because I wanted to wait until I could get the Friday Freebie from Bugaboo Stamps, which I used as my salute to Rudolph.

     I waited until this morning to write the post because my shoulder needed a rest after all the cards I've done this week.  :-D


Here are the colors we had to use.


ProMarkers
QuicKutz rectangle dies
Glitter on the stars
Scrap bits of dp
Signature bow w/ candy cane added

     Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's 
Creative Fingers
Cut It Up
Di's Digi Designs
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Outlawz Festive Friday
Paperbabe Stamps

     That's it for today.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

jimlynn said...

LOVE the expressions on their faces! Cute, cute card for the holidays.
You're suppose to be resting that shoulder!
Lynn

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your card and that great image, must get mine done LOL. Hope you're not overdoing it too much.
Faith x

Linda Simpson said...

Love this card Connie, the reindeers expressions make me chuckle.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Migdalia said...

Super cute card!Love the adorable image.
I would love for you to enter my "Thank you" GIVEAWAY over at my blog
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

It's such a cute image and your coloring is wonderful!

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Critter challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Joy Wilson said...

Awesome Christmas in July Card! You colored it wonderfully!Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
Bugaboo dt

Vicky said...

Nice article admin thanks for share your article keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check custom t shirts boys t shirts kindly review and reply me

Monica C. said...

This is cute! You accomplished quite a marathon by doing all seven days with a sore shoulder.
Hugs Monica

Suze said...

Cute Christmas Card. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Treva said...

What an adorable holiday card, love those deer especially Rudolph!

Thank you for joining our Critter challenge over at Cut it Up.

-Treva

nnalorac said...

Super cute Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us over on disdigidesigns challenge. Carol xx