Thursday, May 25, 2017

Time to Water the Garden

     As hot as it's been the past few days, I've had to make sure the garden was well watered so that things didn't wilt and die.  This sweet image from Whoopsi Daisy (Tic Tac Toe challenge where I used the first column) caught my eye and was just waiting for me to color it and showcase it on a card.  :-D


I used the sketch from The Outlawz,
adjusting it from square to an A2 size rectangle.


     I used my ProMarkers to color the image, then cut it into a simple rectangle and matted it.  The frame is cut with a Gina Marie die and everything is mounted onto a black card front.  I added silver ribbon to the bottom with a polka dot bow.  I did faux stitching on the image and on the frame.  I added a double-layer, die cut butterfly, and a few gems on each side of the bow.

     Challenges:
Crafting from the Heart
Crafty Sentiments
Digi Choosday
Inspiration Destination
Lemon Shortbread
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
TTCRD
Tuesday Throwdown

     Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Connie! I was checking out your darling Whoopsi Daisy girl (she is such a charmer), and immediately next to it is your photo of Molly, and they both just made me laugh! Molly and the precious gardener, they go together! LOL Even your blog header has me chuckling this morning! Laughter is the best medicine, right? I especially like your hand-doodled frame around the white panel, and your pretty colors. huggers, de

Jackie T said...

Hi Nana Connie this is a stunning card the image is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the background die you have used and such a beautiful image too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

Love the fab image, this is just gorgeous.xxx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Great card! Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)

Dewi Lestari said...

So pretty as always! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

ScrappyHorses said...

This image is delightful! Her little outfit reminds me of childhood! Very cute, NanaConnie. with the bow and bling! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday. ~Katrina

Patricia Alvarez said...

So pretty!!! I love your design. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

Helen said...

Beautiful card - such a cute image.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Helen x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

Sarah Bell said...

A sweet card, love the design – thanks for joining in the Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge – Sarah DT – http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk