Friday, May 26, 2017

Birthday Cheers!

     Another Friday and another challenge starts at QKR Stampede.  We're always "Anything Goes" but we also give you an optional twist if you want to use it and our twist this week is "Birthdays."  I used an image from QKR called "Cheerleader Mouse."


     I colored with my ProMarkers, then cut it into a square and used a corner punch from Fiskars.  The gold and red mats are cut with dies from Spellbinders.  I printed the sentiment and used the same corner punch on it, inking the edges afterward.

     I added the roses and the gold bow (it had been white but I 'dyed' it with a ProMarker) and called it finished.  That's one more birthday card for my stash this year.

     Challenges:
Crafty Creations
Creative Inspirations
Creative Moments
House That Stamps Built
I {heart} ProMarkers
Outlawz Twisted Thurs.
Penny's Paper-Crafty
Simon Says Stamp
Words to Craft By
Work It Weds.

     I really hope you'll came and play with us this week.  Everybody needs more birthday cards in their stash and even if you don't happen to need any, you can always enter an Anything Goes card.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

14 comments:

Rene said...

This is so cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,

Rene

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous as always Connie, the image is gorgeous and love the dies you have used.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Teresa Arsenault said...

So cute!

chrissy xx said...

Such a fun image and I LOve your colours.
These embellishments are so pretty too.
Chrissyxx

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun and "quirky" whimsical image to work with and you did a great job. Love your colored bow as well. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built this week.

Donna said...

This is just adorable, so glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built. Donna

Heather said...

Very cute! Love the image paired with the sentiment (perfect for a birthday!) and coloring that bow was a genius idea! It fits your color scheme perfectly!
Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Sybrina K said...

Connie, What a fun card, and I you did a wonderful job of coloring! Great idea to dye that bow to match your card's colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Words 2 Craft By. :)

Sheryl said...

An adorable image. I love the design too.
hanks for sharing at I ❤️ Promarkers.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Patti J said...

Well first...what a fun blog header you have! Love your 'different view'! Great job, Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

Cheri said...

Your banner cracked me up....and your card gave me more giggles. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The House That Stamps Built.

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Your image is wonderful and your coloring is perfect! I also love the framing you did around the image. Very nice! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it, everything about it LOL.
Faith
x

debby4000 said...

What a fun image, fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby