Thursday, May 9, 2024

Kitten and Pumpkins

      I have been clearing out the craft room, getting rid of things I no longer use and revamping how things I do use are stored, trying to make them more visible and easier to reach.  While I was doing those chores, I ran across some cards I had made last fall but never photographed, posted, or mailed.  This sweet autumn kitten jumped out at me and I decided to post him today, even though it's nowhere near Thanksgiving.

     The notes I had with the card indicate that it was printed in grayscale, then colored with markers.  I used white gel pen for the highlights on the kitten and flowers.  I cut the image and the frame around it with Tonic Studios dies.  The background dp came from an old Recollections stack.  I printed the sentiment, then cut it with an Avery Elle die, and I inked the edges before I added it to the card.


     Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp
SUYP Cats
Word Art Weds

     That's it for today.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A cute card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT Penny's Challenge

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable Connie. Good on you clearing out, I look and want to, but then chicken out hahaha.
Faith x

Cathie w said...

lovely...thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Challenge corner

Jane Savage said...

Such a sweet image!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx