Friday, December 9, 2022

Final Exams

     I know it's been several days since I posted anything but I'm recuperating from some serious respiratory problems and my crafting has been very limited.  Sorry.  Hopefully, I'll get back to normal soon.  :-D

     Today I'm sharing 2 different cards, both made as encouragement for a college student facing some really difficult exams at the end of a semester.  This first one is for that horrendous period of study and anxiety leading up to the exams.

     The wise old owl seemed appropriate for a school/education theme.  I'm pretty sure this was a digital coloring book image which I reduced in size.  The image and the CS framing were each cut with dies from Spellbinders.  The Christmas candy dp was from an old DCWV stack and it just had the perfect colors to complement the image.  The sentiment is mine alone.  :-D  

Pre-exams

     I loved the CAS design and used it again on the second card.  The same Spellbinders dies were used on the second card and the background dp is also DCWV.  The flower is from Petaloo.  Obviously, this one is for that joyous period when grades are assigned and all exams were successfully passed.  :-D

Post exams

     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

6 comments:

Chris said...

Two gorgeous cards, lovely words of encouragement and beautiful owls. I hope you feel better soon.
Thank you for joining in with our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
X

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful Owl images and cards! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Bonnie Lynn said...

NannaConnie I sure do hope you're feeling better soon. Both cards are just adorable. Good to see you playing along with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Bonnie

Rhodidodi said...

I love both of your cards, and your words will surely help and encourage!! thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenges.
I hope to see you again soon!!

Francesca said...

Both beautiful card! Hope you feel better soon! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge! Merry Christmas

Helen said...

Great cards - love the sentiment on the first one!

Thanks for joining us at the Festive Friday Challenge.

Helen x
DT