Monday, February 28, 2022

Calico Cats

      This is my second DT card as a GDT at Ike's World and I've used an image called "Stitchy Cats."  I love these darling calico cats!  I merged them together and they just seemed to say "boy" and "girl" so I did them in traditional blue and pink.

    Our theme is always "Anything Goes" but our optional theme this month is a Tic Tac Toes board.  I chose the middle row of  Die cut/ Free/ Pearls.

     I colored with ProMarkers, then used a die from Spellbinders to cut the fancy shape.  I knew I wanted a very CAS design because it would enhance the image as well as the delicate shape of the die cut.  I mounted the image onto pink CS, trimmed it to fit an A2 card, and added a large pearl on each end of the die cut.  Voila', done!

Colors from Bastel-Traum.

     Challenges:

     Just a quick update to let you know that starting next month, I'll be a regular DT member instead of a GDT at Ike's World and I'm so excited!   Help me celebrate and come play in our challenge this month.  We love being inspired by you.  :-D  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Very nicely done, great image. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Happy Crafting!

Leanne DT Member/CIC
Cupcake Inspirations

Nora Noll said...

I love your coloring on this cute little cats. Thank you for playing with us this week at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
Cupcake Inspirations
Design Team Member

ike said...

So very pretty. Such a great merge and I love that die cut shape :-)
Thank you very much for making this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE xo

sue t. said...

Such a sweet kitty card! Thanks for decorating our cakes at Cupcake Inspirations!