Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Peony Valentine

      These peonies are from Beccy's Place and I think they made a perfect Valentine card, even though roses seem to be the favorite for a Valentine.  :-D   Colored with my ProMarkers, cut with a QuicKutz rectangle die, and the corners were done with a Fiskars punch.  The pink background dp is from a stack by C .C. Designs.  I used sheer ribbon and my bowmaker for the quad-loop bow.  The sentiment was printed and then cut with an Avery Elle die.


     Challenges:
Mirtillamente
Morgan's ArtWorld

     That's all for this post but I'll have another one late evening tonight so check it out or come by again in the morning.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Diane said...

Wow, these are stunning! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous flower! Love the pretty pink background to match and the dark red ribbon really adds some elegance!!

Helen said...

A beautiful floral image beautifully coloured.

Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Roberta Cercato said...

Hello! Beautiful project! Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge. Hope to see you again! Good luck! Roberta DT Mirtillamente

Beccy said...

Your card is beautiful NanaConnie, and I'm sure your Valentine will love it. I really like the pretty background paper you used, it works nicely with the image. The ribbon bow is awesome too, I love all the loops you tied! Great idea to double up the peonies, and I like that you flipped one and resized it for some contrast. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Arlene said...

The peonies are gorgeous! Lovely card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our flower challenge.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Still catching up with your fabulous work Connie, I'm so glad I didn't miss this gorgeous card.
Faith x

samanthadesigns said...

Just in love with this card. The coloring of the image is stunning. Thank you so much for joining Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen said...

Me again!

Thanks for joining us at LeAnn's World 101 too.

Helen x