Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Ready for Christmas

      My second "1st of the Month" post and this time I'm sharing my DT card for the new challenge at Paper Funday.  Our theme is always "Anything Goes" and this time we have an Optional theme of "Holidays."  We have two sponsors: My Besties and Polkadoodles.  I was given an image from My Besties called "Oh, Christmas Tree."   I have to admit I haven't used a My Besties image in a long time but this one was generously provided by the sponsor.

     I colored with my ProMarkers and added a few highlights with gel pens.  The image was cut with a Spellbinders die.  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.  The background dp came from an old, old, very old (!) Graphic 45 stack.  I used one of my hand-sewn, signature bows with a pearl this time.  It was a white bow and I 'dyed' it red with one of my Copic markers.  Everything was mounted onto a burgundy card front which I had dry embossed using my 'Linen' EF.


     Challenges:

     Are you going to come and play with us at Paper Funday this month?    We'd love to see what you create and we get as inspired by your creations as you might be from seeing our samples.  :-D  Come play!

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Wonderful card with great coloring and papers! Thanks for another beautiful team project for The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna

Monica C. said...

Also a cute card, great coloring. I love the die you used to cut you image out with.
Hugs Monica

Brenda said...

So cute, and just perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Ginny said...

An absolutely precious creation. Thank you for joining our latest challenge on the Clever Dexter Challenge Blog. All the best!
--- DT Gina Ang ---
Clever Dexter Challenge #24 - Everything Holiday

creationsnz said...

What a sweet card NC, and I love your use of all those greens. So glad you shared with us at the Crafters Cafe, come back soon. CarolG

MarjBanzalesDesigns said...

Lovely creation! Thank you for joining Clever Dexter Challenge! Good luck! - DT Marj

Annette said...

Awwww, she's pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.

N-Eva said...

Beautiful and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Color It, Create It, Show It Off Challenge Blog. Hugs Neva

Raelma Mousinho said...

very pretty! thank you for sharing with us at my besties challenge blog
hugs
raelma