Sunday, September 26, 2021

You're my Best Friend

      This morning I'm sharing another card with an image by Mariola Budek, an artist I discovered early this summer.  Can't you tell these two are Best Friends?  I haven't added the sentiment yet because I'm considering using it as a birthday card but haven't decided positively.  I have  great-granddaughter who would love it regardless of the occasion.  :-D

     The image is colored using ProMarkers in a rainbow of fall colors, then cut with an Unbranded die.  I cut an oval from orange CS using a die from Spellbinders and mounted the image on top of it so that the orange would show through the negative, open spaces.  I mounted that onto gray CS which had been dry embossed with my Linen EF.

     I trimmed a scrap of striped dp to fit the A2 card front and added a narrow strip of washi tape to the left edge.  I did a hand-made bow using grosgrain ribbon to which I added sequins, one on top of the other.


     Challenges:

     Have yourself a wonderful and creative day.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! I love sweet image!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Barbara Bruder said...

Connie, that image is precious and your coloring is awesome. TFS

Teresa Arsenault said...

Such an adorable image. I really like the die cut you used. Hugs, Teresa

Shelly Schmidt said...

So very sweet! Love this darling image!

Billie A said...

So cute. Your coloring is wonderful and love the image and design. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz.

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! Beautiful image! Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Dawn Frost said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Craft Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

Monica C. said...

This is so sweet, Connie! I love everything about this card, the focal point and the way you have done the die cut showing through the negative spaces on the white one.
Hugs Monica

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Very pretty and cute card Connie. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT