Monday, April 5, 2021

"Flour" Children

      This is my second DT card for April and this one is for the new challenge starting today at Jan's Digi Stamps.  I've used one of the pre-colored images from the new "Flour Child" set, released on April 1.  I chose a pre-colored image this time because it saved me half a day of  'color - take a break - color - take a break' etc.  Thank you, Jan, for such gorgeous coloring!

     I knew it was going to have to be a relatively CAS design because my activity/energy time is still pretty limited but I did die cut the image and water color a scrap as a background piece.


Pre-colored image
Cut w Unbranded die
Water colored scrap
Blue CS scrap
All edges inked w ink pad

     Challenges:

     I hope we're going to see you playing along with us this month.  Remember, our theme is always Anything Goes and we have pries for both those who use a Jan's Digi Stamps image and those who use something else so you can win either way.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's good to see you crafting and with such a lovely make, I hope you continue to improve day by day - Happy Easter Monday

Kathyk

mamawcindy said...

Your card is so cute, Wondering if you water colored the background or if it came that way. I want to try watercoloring. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Would love to hear how the hashbrown casserole turns out. Hope you have a great week.
cindys-greencricut

Suze said...

Lovely card NanaConnie. Love the watercolour piece.

hazel said...

Beautiful,thanks for joining Scrapping4funchallenges

Monica C. said...

A truly sweet card, Connie. It is good to see you back on your blog again. I hope you continue to gain strength, despite all the need to rest.
Hugs Monica

Joy Wilson said...

Very cute card! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Joy CT
JoyWilsonInk