Thursday, March 12, 2020

Dandelion Hedgie

     I had so much fun playing with this Penny Black image.  I don't know how long this has been in my collection but I'm sorting through supplies and tools, including wood mounted stamps, in order to clean out and trim down.  When I ran across this one, I couldn't remember ever using it before so the sorting and cleaning came to an abrupt halt and crafty play began. 

     I stamped several of these for future use, photographed the best one, and saved it into a file.  The wood mounted rubber stamp is going into the 'donate' pile.


Colored with ProMarkers
Highlights added w/ white gel pen
Stickles added to dandelion seeds
Image cut with QuicKutz die
Corner butterflies cut from Recollections glitter paper
        & embossed w/ Memory Box die
Sentiment cut  & embossed w/ Avery Elle die
Signature, hand-sewn bow w/ drop of Stickles
Yellow CS base hand-bleached with cotton swab

     Challenges:
Allsorts
Crafter's Castle
Dare 2B Artzy
Dragonfly Dreams
Dream Valley
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Paper Girls
Penny Black and More
Stamping Sensations

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

14 comments:

meg said...

the bleaching gave a beautiful mottled effect to the background cardstock, love the image he seems to be enjoying spreading these seed heads, a wonderful card

Bunny said...

This is ever so cute. I'm glad you found him in your stash.
[Bunny]

Lori m said...

Very pretty card, adorable hedge hog, hugs, Lori m

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my goodness how cute is this!! I love the sweet hedgehog.
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word now how precious is this little critter!! Love it to pieces and I don't blame you for halting the cleaning to have a play with it! :) So cute!

Monica C. said...

What a cutie! I love this sweet card.
Hugs Monica

Lisa Lynn said...

This is such a cutie. You are such a sweetheart to donate.

brenda said...

Your pretty fresh creation is perfect for our 'Wings' theme at Allsorts challenge this week, lovely to have you join us, thank you.

B x

Wendy L said...

It is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Allsorts. Xxxx

@d_e_crafts said...

What a lovely image! Thank you for joining us at the Dream Valley challenge this time.

Debbie
Dream Valley DT
decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

Sally H said...

A sweet spring card for our March floral challenge at Stamping Sensations. Thanks for joining in

Mynn xx said...

Too cute, NC! I adore the darling image! Thank you for joining us at Crafter’s Castle! Join us again soon! Hugs! Mynn xx

pinky said...

This is really sweet! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x