Tuesday, October 1, 2019

All Hallows Eve

     Welcome to my second post today and to my DT card for the new monthly challenge beginning at SheepSki Designs.  Our theme this month is "Autumn Colors" and I used those to make a Halloween card, using the "Duplicity" image.  This wasn't necessarily intended as a Halloween image but I thought I'd try it and see how it turned out.  I'm pleased with the result.


Colored with ProMarkers
Fussy cut with scissors
Sparkly ribbon
Black card base
White gel ink on sentiment

     Challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge
Butterfly (Mandarin, Magnolia, Markers)
Colour Crazy
Crafty Friends
Dream Valley
Outlawz Greetings
Pattie's Creations
Polkadoodles
Stamping Sensations

     Dig out all your lovely autumn colors and come play with us this month.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

12 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Oh gosh this is really awesome. Keep coming back and finding new things to look at. The colours are great. Love the butterfly for the eye. Thankyou for coming and spining the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

Anne Buckingham said...

Great Halloween, but is such a popular design it would be good for any season with some folks. Clever card.

Lori Kobular said...

So spooky!! Perfect for any Halloween Lover!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I LOVE the result! So different! Perfect! I was quite attracted to it!

Linda Simpson said...

This is fantastic! I love the autumnal colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Monica C. said...

Interesting design and you have done a great job on it.
Hugs Monica

*Vicki* said...

Wow! That is so clever and really awesome as it reminds me of the "Day of the Dead" theme! The colors turned out perfectly on this too! Beautifully done!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining in the Pattie's Creations Challenge this time and good luck :)

Elizabeth Hart said...

A very cool and eye catching image!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

AndreaNorris said...

I was so surprised when you picked this image NC :) . You've made an awesome Halloween coloured / autumn themed card
Andrea x

Caz said...

Beautiful creation...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Friends, and good luck..

Caz xx CF DT

Lin said...

Wow this is one funky image!

Thanks for sharing in our 'Wings' challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley