Tuesday, December 1, 2015

More Tags

     Here are more of the Christmas gift tags I've been doing.  All of these use of Deedee's Digis images.  These first two came from the "Christmas Cookies" set.   Don't forget that everything in the shop is on sale at 75% off between now and the time the shop closes on December 31.  (Sniffs of sadness.)  This set is selling for 75 cents!  (See bottom of post for all the images, sentiments, and papers included in this one.)

  

     Both of these are pre-colored which made the tags very quick to make, although I did fussy cut them so that took a bit of time.  The holly berries and the ornaments on the tree  have glitter added to them for a bit of sparkle.  I kept these really simple because the tags just end up in the round file anyway.  :-D

     I've also made a few more tags with snowmen and nutcracker toy soldiers and, while I was going to wait to post them, I decided to add them to this post instead.



     Challenges:
AAA Cards
Artistic Inspirations
Crafting from the Heart
Craft Your Passion
Creative Fingers
Eureka Stamps
Get Creative
Shabby Tea Room
Stempelsonnen

     OK, last post of the day but there's another one coming tomorrow.  Hope you'll find time to stop by again.  Thanks for visiting and Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

   

15 comments:

Dawn said...

Great little tags! I agree with keeping them simple as most of them do get binned. Occasionally they do get recyled though!
Sorry I'm in reverse, I'm catching up as always! lol
Hugs
Dawn xx

jimlynn said...

You're really ahead of the game with these cute tags! Love the ones with the toy soldiers. I think I'd better get over there and check out my basket - but not before I add those little guys to it.
Lynn

Linda said...

Beautiful tags! You are very talented! I also love your header, it is so pretty and heartwarming. :)

Teresa Arsenault said...

these tags are sweet. I love the snowman and nutcracker ones best as they are so fun.
Hugs,
Teresa

Linda Simpson said...

Adorable and cute tags. You sure are on the ball. Enjoy your day
Hugs
Linda xxx

Susan Renshaw said...

Cute tags!!
Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
Susan
DT for Crafting from the Heart!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Jane said...

Super festive tags, love their bright and cheery colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sniffs of sadness indeed, but these are just fabulous.

Stella said...

Oops already posted my comment. But again; I LOVE the variety of tags!
Sending greetings,
Stella

Dawn said...

More gorgeous little tags NanaC! I love them all!
Thanks so much for sharing them with us Eureka Stamps this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Claudia said...

Tolle Werke! Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

LG, Claudia

Jenny Colacicco said...

Lovely chrimbo colours and super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards - Jenny :)

crafty said...

Super set of tags. Thank you for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps.
Mary

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This is so pretty and cute! Love the colors. Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room.
Amelia (The Shabby Tea Room Design Team)

Natalie said...

super cute tags! :)
wish you a wonderful christmas time!
Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito