Thursday, July 2, 2015

Panda Greetings

     There's a new challenge starting at Aud Sentiments today and our theme is "Animals" (plus you need to have a sentiment on it.)  Our fabulous sponsor is Imagine That! and they supplied some wonderful images for us to use.  I fell in love with this Panda and the papers which I used (from that same set.)


     I used a sketch from the Outlawz,
and my colors came from Cupcake Inspirations.

        



     This is really pretty simple - the image, 2 papers (one cut like a washi strip), and three different kinds of flower embellies surround the small sentiment piece, but it's still very clean with lots of open space.  I'm playing with doing CAS with patterned dp instead of solid CS or just white.  To be honest, some I really like and others just lose the CAS feel.  This one, I really, really like!  :-D

     Challenges:

      I hope we're going to see you playing in the Aud Sentiments "Animals" challenge over the next 2 weeks.  All you need is an animal image and a sentiment.   :-D  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

17 comments:

  1. I really like (love) this one too!!! I like the background paper in something other than white and that panda bear is too cute. Great card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panda's oh how I love them. This card is definitely my favourite with this cute panda. Lovely paper and embellishments too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, loving the Panda..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card NanaC! We have pandas in Edinburgh zoo, but I've yet to see them!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute Panda! Love the green bamboo shoots paper and the foot prints! Pretty little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww what a beautiful Panda, thank you for joining in our challenge at CCM&M.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic NC...I love those papers. Sorry I am so late a Kidney Stone came to visit me and it was not a nice visit. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, cute bears are my downfall and this one is no exception. Thank you for your entry into our blog hop at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply adorable...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card! Darling panda! So glad you were inspired by this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you'll join us again!
    Hugs,
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations! - Eva, Sweetie DT -

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations! - Eva, Sweetie DT -

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fabulous card and so beautifully coordinated.Sweet image too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That panda is so sweet!! I love your background and the strip with the paw prints too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, your card is so delightful and delicate,
    and is a joy to look at .. good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers & more this time…

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.