Saturday, July 25, 2015

More Christmas Tags

     I'm still on my 'Christmas in July' binge and today I have yet another tag made with one of the "Christmas Cookies" images from Deedee's Digis.  I did one earlier this week and am going to make tags with all of the images mostly because I think they make such darling gift tags.  :-D


     For this one, I used the colored Candy Cane Cookie image and fussy cut it before mounting it onto a piece of CS embossed with my Poinsettias folder from Darice.  The tag shape is done with a die from Spellbinders.  I cut the shape first, then used  the embossing folder.  Fast, clean, and simple.

     Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps
Artistic Inspirations
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long
Crafter's Cafe
Crafting for All Seasons
Crafty Boots
Crazy Challenge
Dream Valley
Fab 'n' Funky
Inspiration Destination

     That's all I have for today and maybe for the entire weekend.  I'm having some rather serious plumbing problems and will be rather tied up for a while.  There are apparently some broken pipes outside (thank goodness outside and not inside!) but they have to shut off the water and dig up the patio to get it fixed.  Right now, it looks like the water might be running under the house and if so, that could be an even bigger repair!  Good grief, I'll have to craft for an entire month, non-stop, to get my serenity back.  :-D  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

  Here's the whole set.

19 comments:

  1. Great Christmas tag, lovely candy cane. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Connie...So cute..Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun image- and love your tag. That set does look perfect for a set of tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute little 'git 'er done' tag and I love it! I never think to make tags until it's too late! Good idea to get started early on those.
    Yikes on the broken pipes!!!! NOT fun at all. Hang in there Connie.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and festive little tag.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful festive tag! Love the sugarcane.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a charming tag, very nicely done. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet little tag NanaC, I love candy canes!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been waiting to see more of these tags from this precious set of Deedee's. Love that embossing in the background also. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week for our "Christmas in July" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are the perfect set of images to make some great Christmas tags!! Only 22 more Fridays until Christmas!! LOL!! (Thought you might feel good about your Christmas makings now!) I also want to say thank you so much for joining along with us over at ATSM this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super Christmas Tag NC love the deep red.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nana Connie I love that cute Candy cane too so so cute and lovely Embossing paper in red
    simple but adorable TAG you made
    now me with my Hat on (thanks for your 2 comments to my christmas ornament...so appreciated it)
    thanks for joining us at ATSM this week
    hugs, Monika (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute tag

    Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination

    Tracey ct

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely tag thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice tag! Thanks for joinins us at The Crazy Challenge.
    /Pillan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great tag! Thanks for sharing with Artistic Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.