Thursday, July 23, 2015

Christmas Tags

     Next in the order of things, I've begun making my gift tags for Christmas and I'm using a delightful set by Deedee's Digis called "Christmas Cookies."   Eventually, I'm going to use each image in the set for a tag but I started with the Snowman.  For a photo of the set, see the end of this post.


     I used my ProMarkers to color the image and added two different ribbons from my stash.  The tag was cut with one of the dies from a set I have by QuicKutz.  Fast, easy, and as my friend, Lynn, would say, "It's a Git 'er Done."

     Challenges:
52 Christmas Card Throwdown
Cardz 4 Guyz
Crafty Boots
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas
Deep Ocean
Die Cuttin' Divas
Eureka Stamps
Holly Jolly Christmas (Frosty, the Snowman)
My Time to Craft
Sweet Stamps

     Tomorrow I'll have another Fun Friday DT card for QKR Stampede's new challenge, something which matches my rather quirky sense of humor.  :-D  See you then.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie


  "Christmas Cookies"

22 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

What a great snowman, I love everything in this set. He fits perfectly on your tag. I can see that the recipients of your Christmas gifts also get a gift in their tag also. Can't wait to see the rest of them. Enjoy your day.

*Vicki* said...

So adorable!! Love this snowman image and a really wonderful Christmas tag!! We can't forget about making tags while we make our cards too, right?! :) HUGS

Desire Fourie said...

NanaConnie this is such a festive Christmas tag. Loving the friendly snowman.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful tag, love the snowman he is so cheerful, how a snowman should be.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

Love it NC such a cute image of the snowman.
Hugs Janet xxx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous tag, really cute snowman image and I love your green paper. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Donna Ellis said...

Adorable tag and sweet green poke a dot paper! Hope you are doing well, Connie! xo

CA Scrapper said...

Such a cute snowman! Thanks for joining our Christmas in July challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Lozzy T said...

Fabulous tag and that snowman is so adorable..Hugs Lozzy x

Sassy Raggedy said...

What a fun Christmas set. Your tag is adorable and I really love that cute little snowman. Very nice NC...I am trying to create more but these kidney stones really have had me down for the last month. Can't wait to see that QKR image tomorrow. Hugs, joann

Teresa Arsenault said...

Darling tag, Dear One.
Hugs,
Teresa

Julie B said...

Fab snowman tag, perfect for this week's challenge at Cardz4Guyz, thanks for sharing. :)

Patricia Hays said...

What a darling snowman - and the "cookie" idea delights my sweet tooth! :) Thanks for joining us at 52CCT.

Cazro said...

A super cool cute tag. So pleased ou shared with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

Joan said...

Lovely tag, love that snowman

Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz this week

Joan

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering more of your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 237 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

jimlynn said...

It's a "git 'er done" and just as cute as can be! Love the happy little snowman. Precious.
Lynn

Lisa Mensing said...

Adorable tag! Thanks for sharing at Eureka! Stamps Christmas in July challenge. Lisa DT

Dawn Lancaster said...

I'm a sucker for a snowman & this little guy is too cute!
Beautifully coloured too!
Love the tag!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

I see you are using the set for more tags- how fun is this cute snowman. Wonderful. Thank You for joining us at SweetStamps too my friend!

Judy McKay said...

Adorable tag. Co cute. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy DT

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Cute snowman and great tag.Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly this week.
Cindy DT