Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Time Share Vacation

     Summers are all about vacations and time off from work or school.   One of the things I always enjoyed most about vacations was meeting the neighbors in the next cabin or campground or RV.  This fun image from Sassy Cheryl's seems to typify many of those vacations for me.


I chose colors from Pals Paper Arts.

PPA255

     I tried something new in coloring the image this time.  I used Zig Writers chalk markers.  I like the subdued shades of the colors and now that my collection of colors is growing, I'll probably use them more often.  I like working with them more than any other form of chalk I have.

     The image is cut with a die from Spellbinders and the sentiment is hand cut.  The dp was a scrap I rescued from the pile on the desk.  The flowers are punched and glittered.  The feathers are bits that were are the bottom of storage box.  Pretty clean design and fast to complete.

     Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps
A Gem of a Challenge
Chalk n Stock
Crafting from the Heart
Craft Your Passion
Crazy 4 Challenges
Creative Corner
Dragonfly Dreams
Fairytale Stampers
Glitter n Sparkle
Hanna & Friends
Love to Scrap
Pile It On
Scrapper's Delights
Stamp and Create

     Happy Stamping, friends and followers.  NanaConnie  

23 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card NC, I love the bird houses ( aka time share lol) and a super colour combo.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and colour combo Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the colors and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this on FB this morning and loved it! So cute and love that precious image. The sentiment makes me smile.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Connie. The die showcases the image beautifully
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!! This image is so much fun!! LOVE your blue colors and your vacation theme with it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card NanaC! I love love love that image & you've coloured it beautifully! That's one time share I'd love to visit!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! I really like the decorative frame, and your coloring is great! Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colours. Thank you for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams. Traci DTx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable...and your coloring is perfect! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! I bet your cats love watching those birds. The sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is fabulous and so funny. Your sentiment goes perfectly with the image. Just love it.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great minds think alike...lol I just colored this image up. How funny. And the time share that made me giggle. Fantastic NC...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great minds think alike...lol I just colored this image up. How funny. And the time share that made me giggle. Fantastic NC...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card this is - wonderful coloring with the chalks! Really cute sentiment. Wonder which of those cute little birds would be the best to live near!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous image and I love your colouring to. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card and great colouring!Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. fab image and i love the shape of the frame you have stamped them in....really cute. Thanks for sharing with us this week over at Glitter n Sparkle! (Vic, DT x)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card made for our 'houses' challenge at Pile It On! Thank you for joining us and for making this amazing creation. I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes it is such a fun image! TFS at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is stunning cool
    thanks for joining us at Fairytale Stampers
    hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hihi, what a funny image :-) Thank you for joining the ATSC this time. Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.