Monday, May 18, 2015

New Sentiment Freebie

     Yesterday, I promised you a new sentiment made by my dear friend, Teresa, at Tickell Expressions.  She saw the sentiment on one of my cards last week, liked it and turned it into this delightful image, both jpg and .png.

     Feel free to save it and use it in the future.  Just right click and then select "Save Image" from the menu.  It's just like saving a digi.



     She also has a darling little birdie freebie on her blog so click here to grab it and give her a loving "Thanks" for all her work.  

     Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

8 comments:

  1. Connie, this is really cute! Thanks so much.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi NC
    Thanks so much for the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those eyes - peeking LOL. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS design and a perfect masculine card. Thanks for sharing the directions for printing directly on the card front.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the saying and love all the cat pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.