Saturday, May 9, 2015

A Shot for Health?

     I'm so far behind on getting this posted.  It's my DT card for Aud Sentiments and should have gone up on Thursday but I mixed up which week it was and was late getting it done. ;(  Ah, well, at least I have it now.

     Our sponsor is Sassy Studio and they supplied images to the DT.  However, I chose to use one I already had in my collection.  For our theme this fortnight, we have a sketch and it's one I'm going to use over and over again.  I do love a great sketch!

  We also have a new freebie sentiment, which I used on the inside of my card.
                                        



    This time I used Copics to color the image (they have better reds that don't bleed as much), then cut it out and inked the edges.  The polka dot dp is from SU and I inked the edges of both of  those pieces, too.  The outside sentiment is cut with a die from QuicKutz and the bow was one I found in my stash.  I think it was one of the first ones I tied using my bow maker from Craft-Dee BowZ.

     Challenges:
2 Cute Ink
ABC Challenge
Digi Choosday
Loves Rubber Stamps
MarkerPOP
Mema's Crafts
Outlawz Greetings
Sisters of Craft
Sugar and Betty's
Through the Craft Room Door

     Since this is my second post today, I think this will round it out at least as far as posts go.  I'm going to play in my garden a bit and I might even take some pictures so that I can share with you how things have grown since the beginning of April.  In the meantime, Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

18 comments:

  1. Definitely take pictures of that garden Connie! Can't wait to see.
    Cute CAS card and the sentiment is wonderful. Love that red polka dot paper! Fun and cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana Connie, this is adorable! Love the bright red polka dots, and how you laid out the design. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hey Connie - great CAS card! Love that you used a nurse with all those sick ladies this go around! LOL! And don't you love it when you find an embelli/bow in stash that fits perfectly with your papers? Cute sentiment too!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card for the sketch challenge with matching bow and DP! It is fun to use a sketch for a change! She is the cutuest little nurse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at 2 Cute Ink!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (Senior DT Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, definitely striking, love the red and white.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with us at 2 CuteInk and best of luck!!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi NanaConnie, this is so cute! Love how you used the sentiment on the inside. I used this layout and had a lot of fun with it. Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "anything goes" challenge. Good luck in all the challenges. I hope you will be back to join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the red and white Connie...Thanks also for the sentiment. Great card. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout and colours!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute card. Thanks you for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card!!!! Thank your for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so super cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very striking! I love the colours! The sketch is fantastic too! Might have use that one myself!
    Great work NanaC!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous get well card. I am sure that the saucy nurse and the bright colours would be sure to cheer up anyone feeling under the weather.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super sweet image and love the layout. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cute. So love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar and Betty's.

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.