Wednesday, April 22, 2015

New Sentiments for Friends and Followers

     I know it looks like I'm MIA since you haven't seen a post from me since last Friday but there's a glitch in my camera which required that it be sent back to the factory.  I hope it will be fixed and back to me early next week but until then, I can't photograph anything for posting.   I do have a post scheduled for Twisted Thursday this week but nothing else until the camera is restored.  I'll be posting my (by then) past due DT works first.

     However, my dear friend, Teresa, has been hard at work with another of my silly sentiments (not original with me -- I grew up hearing my dad say it) and I love how she's given you several options in both the language, in either .jpg and .png, and in how they are laid out, either horizontal or vertical.

     I hope you'll enjoy these and it would be great if you'd stop by Teresa's blog - Tickell Expressions and give her a 'thank you' for all her work on these.   Don't you just love how she used Cats to make the capital letters?  I think that's fantastic!  :-D  Enjoy.













     Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

How clever these are! thanks so much for sharing, Connie! I'm sorry to hear about your camera. Sigh. Not fair! I had been searching for a new camera for a few years, and just wasn't sure how to choose a relatively inexpensive camera which would do what I needed, without all the extra stuff on it. Then last year Jack and I finally bit the bullet and got smart phones. Our iPhone 5s have the best ever cameras! That's what I've been using since last August. The new iPhone 6 has even better cameras! So if you think you might upgrade one day to a smart phone, you'll get a bonus of a new camera, too! Oh - we disconnected our house phone some 5 years ago, and have been living with cellular only. LOL

Jacquie said...

Thank you NanaConnie, these are fabulous.
I shall go over to Teresa's blog and thank her too.

Love & hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Anne Temple said...

These are so cute. Love the kitty shaped letters.

Laine Kammeraad said...

Oh my goodness - this is an incredibly hilarious saying NanaConnie. I am still laughing with this one. Thanks so much for sharing with all of us and I can't wait to use this one.

Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs ans smiles
Laine K

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my I have never even heard this saying before and it sure made me chuckle. I hope you get your camera back soon.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Patricia St Martin said...

Loved the sentiments. Thanks!!!
Hugs, Pat♥

Teresa Arsenault said...

Looking good, NanaConnie. I hope you get your camera back soon. I know how much I rely on mine.

I hope you don't mind that I didn't post these as well. It's fun to come here and read the comments.

Hugs,
Teresa

Edwina said...

I have not heard this sentiment since I was a kid. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you for sharing NanaConnie!

Faith A said...

The sentiment is new to me, but with the "cat" capitals, it's "purr-fect"
Thank you

Dawn Lancaster said...

Sweet!
Hugs
Dawn xx